We have been closely following the development of the Coronavirus and its impact on our communities.
Under advisement from local and national community leaders, we have decided to temporarily close Maumau BJj Academy starting tomorrow, Monday the 16th with tentative plans to reopen next Monday , the 23rd. We will re-evaluate these plans during the next week and keep you informed.
We do this with a heavy heart, however the health and safety of our members is our top priority.
We feel this temporary closure is a necessary measure to support the global effort to slow the spread of the virus. We will continue to keep you updated on our schedule.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.